Wednesday, May 30, 2007

An interesting subject

Well... Are two areas that I find interesting:


  • Criminal Law

  • Procedural law

The first area refers to the body of law which deals with crimes and their consequences. Procedural law comprises the rules by which a court hears and determines what happens in civil or criminal proceeding.


In penal law I have learnt about the penal theory and crimal theory, that`s to say only thery, only the general part (Penal law divide in general and special part). In other hand in procedural law I have learnt the organitation of trial (in firts semester), ordinay process (second semester) and this semester i have leart about specials process.


Well I want to know (Next semester I hope) penal process and the special part of penal law that contain the specific crime and it`s stady. Learn this thing is mix this areas (procedural and penal law).


I`m not really sure why but I find its very interesting. Procedural law, I think, it´s nearest of profesional job and in Penal law you can find more areas for discusion about justice.

Websites about this areas are:

  1. http://wings.buffalo.edu/law/bclc/web/cover.htm
  2. ??????

No comments: